Thursday, January 15, 2015

Samantha Tiara & Samantha Silva



Hey! Samantha Thavassa's Girls, I know that all are friends of Kusumi Koharu.
I want you to send a small message for her.
2015 will be the year of Koharu, that's right 2015.
The same that 2014 was a very special year for Ai Takahashi,
with many achievements and the wedding.
The miracles of miraculous girl Koharu, will succeed.

In obvious sacred numerology that year, all Koharu's plans, will be realized, hopefully reaching the apex of his career, is also the most personal aspects.
Just as the Earth lingered 150 days for the waters begin to lower, due to heavy rain, the great flood, it never rained so much on Earth, in immemorial times.
Koharu have to have the same patience of Noah on his Ark, and wait for the rain stop, for all flourish in your life.
Of course as always where, I am on the 15th day and it's raining a lot.

The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days. Book of Genesis 7:24
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+7:17-24

With respect, and a note that is revelant, on this advertisement, to my dear of Family Silva.
I wanted to talk more about Samantha Thavassa, and his jewelry division Tiara & Silva or Kingz, Vega, but the facts and the revolt of the bears on the street, will take a bit of space this posting. Tiara & Silva to Tokyo & Paris.

That 2015 is not only particularly successful for Koharu, but for all of you.
God & Buddha Bless the Japan & France!


Long PS: About Yesterday.

Ai Takahashi you can fool anyone except me.
She will claim anything, that was the photo angle.
That Snoopy's cousin was sleeping. that the muzzle was not trimmed.
But you do not fool me Takahashi, Damn it!
I'll even where justice call me.
A'm a lawyer woman and my last name is Silva.

Don't be carried away by a Takahashi's soft skin, or its almond eyes, you know, she still has her beautiful eyes, a woman capable of by a Nintendo DS to recharge, while take off the eyes of the innocent dog plush.

The evidence does not fit the case, does not apply to the jury.
Ai Takahashi, or ostrich little horn, or small with his tail sticking in noses of defenseless ladies, disguised as children in canteens, to pretend are they sandwiches, while you kill them until to death, inside a lunch box at school, during game of Olympic Basketball with semi nude models on Peach John or John.

Ai Takahashi is not the first time that guilty of an offense, is not Ai!?
Because it seems that at sometime, a man was murdered and 2 biscuits disappeared from a lunch box, and where was Takahashi, tell me my dear of this Court, where she was Ai Takahashi... with the lunchbox, and the biscuits in your pocket.
I said Takahashi, you can strangle anyone, except me, Assassin, Damn it!

This is not a common case.
If the little fluffy dog, not recover their eyes, his condemnation will be very severe Ai Takahashi.
Life imprisonment or the death penalty...
You know what I'm wanting to talk about it!
Don't want to kiss me!

Without defender publishes, all this is a junk,
your file and gonna flies polafliets and your criminal squerkees.
I am not afraid Ai, I am not afraid!
No more questions Your Honour.
DAMMNN IT!!!

No comments: