Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ai Takahashi Eyes Without a Face.


-I was told that you had problems with Ai Takahashi, 
affected the friendship among yourselves is true that, 
this unleashed a certain hatred for Ai Takahashi?

-Yes I have hatred for Ai Takahashi!
Ai has a terrible habit of take off the eyes of plush teddy bears.
I do not know, where she started that horrible addiction,
but that really only adds, to my hatred for her.

-You Hate some child, who has a habit of take off the eyes of stuffed toys?

-No children is something else, children have no idea of evil that they do, 
but it already shows some of the adults, who will be problematic in the future.
And Ai is an adult, that's unforgivable, inconceivable.
I wonder if she would be happy, to do the same with her eyes.


-That's one more fact to Fukumura's Bear of Love, regret,
This is very sad, I really have a lot of hatred for Ai Takahashi.


-Takahashi's photo with the blind dog teddy bear, has generated much revolt,
You've seen the protests?

-Yes, I saw was really a crowd!


-All are appalled!



-And as you are trying to resolve the situation?

-We are trying to take custody of dog teddy bear,
we don't have much information about him, 
but seems to be of the family of Snoopy.



-Have you ever tried to talk to Koji Abe, you like Abe-Kun?

-Yes I like Abe, he's a cool guy, incredible, but unfortunately he closes his eyes to it.
He did not realize, how much his wife is evil.




-So will be really necessary a lawsuit, to resolve the issue. 



PS: Why Juice?




I'll answer this question

When I was little boy, was addicted to powder, orange juice powder, much more artificial, 
that my larynx and stomach has the orange color, 
this has always been my great addiction.


And Tomoko Kanazawa is the pride of the family Juice=Juice,
was so much emotion, I am really very touched!
Thank you so much, for supporting our cause.


http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-11969127986.html?frm_src=thumb_module
http://ameblo.jp/takahashiai-blog/entry-11975933023.html

"I think I'm dumb
Maybe just happy
Think I'm just happy"
Kurt Donald Cobain ☆1967 †1994 (Dumb-Album In Utero)

No comments: