Saturday, October 11, 2014

Reina Pop Rock


I did a drawing, I called Reina Pop Rock.
From the waist up of Reina, is Pop.
From the waist down, is Rock
A drawing done today at dawn, sorry any exaggeration Lena-Sama :P
I hope I have expressed this 2 moments of your life, ma petite fille gourmand.


  

Here is the proof of one giant bow Reina, to show that I'm not exaggerating too.
Always with your giant bow. Your bow, is always bigger than the other girls.



And now the Great Cross that she has to carry in the world of Rock'n Roll


Based on study of these eyes, we will have other studies (◦’ںˉ◦)


Reina Eyes



Gaki Eyes



Ai Eyes



Eririn Eri Kamei Eyes



Sayumi Eyes


It may seem sleepy eyes Sayumi, based on this Gif of her sleep face. 




手作り
I have not highlighted that word because I made the drawing with my hand, but it is a phrase that I wrote with my hands on a paper, few minutes before you Reina writes that word.
"Everything is done by hands has more value" - Glauber

I hope that with this our guide sign, I turn me, into someone so smart like Kaito Reinya.





#TeamReinaBlueBowGum

No comments: