Monday, October 20, 2014

Baby Minnie


You close your eyes and what you can see in the darkness of your eyelids !? 
I'm seeing all, this time was black on white, 
like an old session in the cinema of the Lumière Brothers. 
Were various types of drawings with his gestures and figures, a world cartoon 
showing me all his characters. 

I'll try to do that too not only for entertainment, but it also was not mere fun of my tired eyes, all this happened, has its meaning. 
Perhaps with this new spiritual technology into my eyelids, 
may no longer be necessary to imitate 
Nostradamus and the your bucket of water, trying to see the future, now I can see right through my eyes, thank you Father God, for one more gift. 

I know this happened because I went to sleep with the thought in 
Baby Minnie yet without color, 
I drew many years ago when I was a kid 
I never finished coloring the Baby Minnie of my childhood. 
Maybe it's time, to re-coloring Minnie.



PS: Gakurin just worried about your health, take care.

No comments: