Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Haruna Honey Mizuki Bear


Walking in front of arcade in shop window, 
looked at the Bear & Bees on the side of  machine,
I saw a bear daydreaming, about the honeycomb above it.
I said to myself, at this moment, the universe of Mizuki,
tries to find the universe of Haruna.



Without a camera to take photos, so I wrote on my hand, Haruna Honey Mizuki Bear.
For when I come back, take photos of fluffy Bear & Bees.
I wrote again on my hand, to reminisce and take the photo :)


The mascot of Magic Game is a aviator bear.
Now I entered the arcade a look at the machine, and the view from the side, 
when I first saw.



The most impressive, few hours after, I saw the Haruna's post, with a photo of you.
Haruna & Mizuki together. I had already washed my hands, 
but still had a bit of ink pen, with the name of you. 

Sewing machine Haruna, strange things do not stop happening.


This was a premonition of the meeting of 2 universes, which was marked in my hand. 
Sweet Honey Universe of Haruna and Mizuki Teddy Bear of Love.







The Power of Love is the Power that Creates the Miracle.
ありがとう  譜久村 聖, ありがとう 飯窪春菜。


by #TeamHarunaChocoBrowniesAndHoneyMuffins
#TeamMizuKiKiPowerChi 







No comments: