Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Reina Break Hearts



Reina you destroy so many hearts, why not, your being a bit broken. But do not worry, I will join every piece of your heart and paste with Bubble Gum, my monkey or fluffy kitten. 
BayFm78 HaHaHa Lena-Sama :D

Another intriguing case for detective Oda Sakura, the silence of Skype. 
Doctors tested the pulse, the connection, Skype was cold, completely silent, his heart stopped. 
He was dead. 
But Kaito-Reinya is not guilty about this crime. 
She was 11Km away from the scene of the crime, robbing a jewelry store. 
The police confirmed the death of Skype, death by strangulation.

Kaito-Reinya Style, Get Rich or Die Tryin', but i knows my limits.
That's why love works.


Curiosity:
I finish writing about Kaito-Reinya. A stranger approaches me and says:
"Yesterday I went to a hotel with a woman. Woke up in the night to buy a soda. When I back to the bedroom she had stolen my bag with all my documents,
She thought, had much money, but had little.
In this city can't trust anyone, in this city, nobody has heart. "







Team Reina Blue Bubble Gum or Guam
Photo by Lena:
http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry-11802839023.html?frm_src=thumb_module

No comments: