Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Love You, I Love You Too, Thanks!



Ascending a steep slope, I had more one surprise, up there. My protectors know my heart, my thoughts always pleasant surprises, that I will slowly unraveling. This is wonderful, like Crunchy Cookie.
Up There PBF, Pink and Blue Freedom, school where I sang English Alphabet for the first time, the place where everything is a giant.
So high, so hidden. a long time since I've seen that place.
Just today!!!
Few minutes before talking about this sweet video with the alphabet.
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K... L,M,N,O,P....



They know how to make pleasant surprises for me. More others,
I did not expect. I am very, very happy: D


"I love Kermit because he is sensitive, very sweet with the kids, I dream about our house full of children, beautiful little pigs and baby frogs" - Miss Piggy




No comments: